Re: Version 1.0.5752

Rick Ellison

I’ll look at this later today. The change I made shouldn’t have moved things that way..

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:22 AM
To: n1mmloggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] Version 1.0.5752

Rick,

Thanks for your efforts for looking into this and I have just installed today's patch.

The logged freq when in DI2 now seems to be OK but at the expense of another bug that's happening with today's release.

The FLDigi waterfall radio frequencies for DI2 are now offset by +1500 Hz compared to Waterfall for DI1 when both VFOs are set to same freq and mode and cursor centred at an audio freq of 1500Hz.

I have taken a screenshot to give you a visual interpretation of the problem, hopefully the link will work.

As can be seen, with Both VFOs set to 14070 in USB mode and the waterfall cursor set at 1500(audio) the LH waterfall shows the RF at 14071.5 (correct) but the RH waterfall shows 14073.0 (incorrect).

Regards

Jim M0JWB

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 11:11 AM +0100, "Jim Bryant jim.bryant@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

A very minor issue but I've just been reading the revision history for this version and it states 'Entry Window: Added Open Explorer on User Files Directory'

I might be missing the point but when I try this it opens explorer in the N1MM+ Program Filea Directory.

Apologies if this has been previously reported

Jim

M0JWB