Re: FLDigi problem

Rick Ellison

Dave W1HKJ posted a new version of Fldigi today. It fixes the problem that you were seeing. He made some changes in the way the TX text widget was filled with text that broke thing. I have tested this version and everything is fixed with it now..

73 Rick n2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:16 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] FLDigi problem

Hi

I had the same issue.. drove me nuts as we have new WIN10 computer..

I loaded an older version of Fldigi and all is well.v 3.21.82

 GL Tom KA2D
Will will be W2RC 2A NLI

On 6/22/2016 10:30 PM, n6cy@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

Seeing the same thing here while preparing for Field Day. Function keys from N1MM+ key the transmitter for a few seconds and then drop back to receive. Only thing shown in the DI "receive" pane is ^R.

Keyboard typing (CTRL+K) is okay.

Help before FD please!

73 Rick N6CY

@W6RDF