From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 2:55 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] N1MM+ HRD?

Hola,

Have used N1MM for many years....CX7TT/CW7T and now HP1XT, as of
mid-March 2016.

I recently implemented HRD and like the feature where Qs logged are
automatically sent to ClubLog. I have the Clublog feature on my QRZ.com
page so guys can get almost instant confirmation.

I would like to keep using N1MM+ as my GUI for the ability to use the F
keys and key the K3s to send cw.

Is there a way to continue to use N1MM+ to operate pileups, contest
style, and have Qs also link to HRD log/ClubLog; without having to use
N1MM then upload to HRD after each session?

Tnx y 73
Tom
HP1XT