From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 2:32 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] GRITTY & N1MM

Hi Rich & All
I stand corrected on this. A week or 2 ago or so when I first set this up you couldn't use GRITTY as an attached window. I'm thinking it would even tell you that. I just tried this again and now it can be attached and works just fine. I guess that is what I get for assuming and not rechecking. I was actually using them this weekend unattached. I prefer them to be attached.

sorry for all the useless emails

73
Steve AI9T