From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 1:45 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: RE: [N1MMLoggerplus] Band plan spot different from rig fequency

Peter..

I have been trying to figure where an offset of 55hz would come from. None of the program offsets would equal 55hz. So my conclusion is :

A.      On the digital setup window do you have Shift Compensation enabled and have set a value of 55hz??

B.      Your radio is off frequency by 55hz.

Looking at all of the other calculations that are set by the program equal 55hz. 85hz is a common one for centering the audio frequency on the correct frequency but not 55hz..

73 Rick N2AMG