From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 7:15 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Band plan spot different from rig fequency

During the EA Rtty contest last weekend, I came accross a very frustrating situation. While I undestand fully that the digital interface window is the mark frequency and the rig shows the carrier frequncy; however, when I select a station spotted on the band plan, it shifts my rig to approx. 55hz too high. In other words I have to then tune down by about 55Hz to find the station. Can this be compensated for some how? I am running afsk in lsb data mode and have selected the "Turn auto trxupdate on" from the setup menu.
Yours sincerely,
Peter Thomas oh2euu