From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 4:15 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] FLdigi habgs N1mm logger +?

Hi everybody
excuse my bad english....
trying to setup latest N1MM Logger for incoming EA63 PSK contest on my Win7 64 bit ultimate.
Everything is fine with MMVARI, but if I try to use latest Fldigi, N1MM logger hangs. When I switch from MMVARI to Fldigi,  logger starts fldigi, which seems to  run and decode smootly, as I can pick signals on the waterfall, but N1MM logger freeze and I have to kill it and restore a previous version of ini file to come back to MMVARI.
Any suggestion?
thank you and 73 de IZ3XNJ Stefano