Re: Missing/Invalid Section

Fred - NA2U

Sorry.  I am operating ARRL DX Phone contest from Hawaii and NWT would be a valid Q for me.

I'm guessing now that because I changed my host's Station Data that it has created this problem.  After the test I'll change that back and see if my mults then appear.

73,

Fred/NA2U

On Mar 6, 2016, at 1:54 AM, Ed K1EP k1ep.list@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

If you are stateside in ARRL DX SSB, then VE8 is not a valid QSO for points; it isn't dx. You didn't state the contest or where you were operating from.

On Mar 6, 2016 6:13 AM, "Fred - NA2U cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:
When I tried to log VE8GER in NWT Plus  objected with a warning about Missing/Invalid Section and did I want to log it anyway.  Well, sure I wanted to log it.  So the Qs are in the log, they show "NT" in the log but the multipliers don't appear in the multiplier graph.  So I'm guessing they aren't counted in the Scoring Summary, either.   I don't understand the problem.  If the guy is in NWT it should count.

Can someone explain what this is about, please?  Thanks.

73,

Fred/NA2U

Affordable Wireless Plans
Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.