Re: crash help

barry whittemore

thanks, with an older version of the ini i was able to get it loaded up and it found the data base. The 160 is not in the drop down box but is in the open log section but when i select it i get 2 of the runtime message boxes.
also i get a couple of white background error boxes on startup. all windows open normally  and it follows the radio  and gets into telnet etc.
I tried to open the second log on the list (CQWWCW) and it appeared to open but some popup runtimes opened and the qso count was not the same as it was. shows 589 and final was 717 . DX log apears to be good.
any other suggestions?
Thanks
Barry

To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 11:59:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] crash help

Barry, this sounds like you lost your n1mm logger.ini file, but probably everything else is there.  The ini file is installed by default in C:\Users\[your login]\Documents\N1MM Logger+, and you should be able to restore your last one from the cloud.  Once you do that, you may need to manually load the 160 contest by going through File>Open database>, opening the logging database you were using, and then selecting the 160 contest.

If I'm guessing wrong and the database is somehow among the missing, you can create a new database and retrieve your 160m  QSOs from the transaction file, which is found in the Databases sub-folder of the N1MM+ documents folder.  See the manual for the procedure.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at
, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 12/5/2015 10:03 AM, barry whittemore wb1edi@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

I just lost power to my PC while loggerplus running and when i get back on it cant find the database and wants me to set up anew.

since i had been doing the 160 contest i do not want to start anew.

I have the WD Mycloud so i can retrieve files but i need to know which files to get.
any ideas?
Thanks
Barry
NF1O

Join N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.