To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
From: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 11:59:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] crash help

Barry, this sounds like you lost your n1mm logger.ini file, but probably everything else is there.  The ini file is installed by default in C:\Users\[your login]\Documents\N1MM Logger+, and you should be able to restore your last one from the cloud.  Once you do that, you may need to manually load the 160 contest by going through File>Open database>, opening the logging database you were using, and then selecting the 160 contest.

If I'm guessing wrong and the database is somehow among the missing, you can create a new database and retrieve your 160m  QSOs from the transaction file, which is found in the Databases sub-folder of the N1MM+ documents folder.  See the manual for the procedure.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at
, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 12/5/2015 10:03 AM, barry whittemore wb1edi@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

I just lost power to my PC while loggerplus running and when i get back on it cant find the database and wants me to set up anew.

since i had been doing the 160 contest i do not want to start anew.

I have the WD Mycloud so i can retrieve files but i need to know which files to get.
any ideas?
Thanks
Barry
NF1O