Re: Start from scratch on config

Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@...>

Dave, if you want to send me your old database, I'll see if I can convert it.
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.
On 3/21/2014 7:42 PM, Dave Hachadorian wrote:

I just installed NL+, and I started from scratch on setting up
all the config tabs.  There's no easy way to port over all that
stuff, right?  It's been a long time since I messed with all
that, but it all seems to be working so far.  Got it set up for
so2r sending cw and rtty.  Winkeyer works for cw and all mode
ptt.  LPT A/B signal works.

If I exit the program and restart, MMTTY com ports come up
correctly.  If I reboot the computer, both MMTTY's come up com
4 - not a big deal.

I tried one time to convert my 6000 QSO W1AW/7 general log
database, but it did not convert properly, and I got stuck in an
endless loop, where I couldn't even open NL+.  I finally had to
delete NL+ and reinstall.  I hope that doesn't happen again, and
force me to re-enter all the station data and config info.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional