From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:39 PM
To: n1mmloggerplus
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] FLDIGI N1MM+ [3 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Dave Greig included below]

Ok, I know I must be missing something here but...

I just re-formated my PC with windows 10 Professional, N1MM + works flawlessly for cw transmit, RTTY with MMTTY and MMVARI, But I can not get FLDIGI to load.

I installed FLDIGI based on the N1MM + instructions, after the install I reboot the computer, Enter N1MM +, Enter the DIGI mode using MMTTY, everything works great. As soon as I switch to FLDIGI, N1MM + locks up.

So I then follow the additional suggestion in the manual, create a directory in the Documents N1MM+ called FLDIGI, copy the FLDIGI Executable file there, reboot the computer, start N1MM+ goto Digital mode with MMTTY everything works, go to the DI to change to FLDIGI, N1MM+ locks up again

I then go back reset up FLDIGI, And run N1MM + as administrator, run the DI, change to FLDIGI and same issue N1MM+ just locks up.

I am using FLDIGI 3.23.05 and N1MM + 1.05325.0.

Also attached is my N1MM+ last error log, and the FLDIGI Stacktrace and status_log all which show errors that I do not understand.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank You!

Dave Greig N3BUO

Phone: (682) 422-6667