Problem with Rigblaster sending CW

Jean-Paul LeBlanc

Getting ready for the CQ WW CW Contest  and having an issue with N1MM+ and a Rigblaster to generate CW.

We recently upgraded the OS to Windows 10 and switched from N1MM to N1MM+ in the two computers in our small multi station. We have 2 identical computers that are networked for Multi efforts.

Everything works great on one of the computers, but on the other we have an issue when sending CW.
The CW is garbled and gets worst as the speed increases.
We still have N1MM on this computer and this Rigblaster works just fine when using N1MM. The issue seems to be with N1MM+.
We've checked and re-checked the settings without success.

Any suggestions?

JP

VE9BK