Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: Beam headings for SS

How would the program know for sure where to point the beam if the station is not in the database?  Just because it's a W6 doesn't mean they are in California :-)  73
Tom W7WHY

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 6:05 AM, vytenis.sciucka@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Well, I may have been to fast to reply. I'm not sure how it is in SS with call history.
Still believe that I'm correct. But not sure.

Vytenis
ly5t