problem submitting entry

nigel head

Hi all I am new to contesting entered a couple of contests, as my CW is terrible at the moment working hard to improve I restrict myself to SSB contests. I had a bash at the LZ contest at the weekend and found conditions appaling. Thought I would submit my entry anyway but when I try to submit my log it keeps coming back with an error in the catergory line. I have tried typing in the catergory as it is written in the rules on the website and it does not like it, I have tried writing it as it is written in the failure notice but it does not like that either, I can not understand where I am going wrong. I  used N1mm+ to log my contacts in the contest and to submit my entry. Any ideas on what I need to do to submit my entry.

from Nigel M0dbo