Re: 84 Sections in Sweepstakes!?!?!

Mark N2QT

I got this as well and figured it was a bonus for not being able to operate on Saturday.

However it turned out to be a QSO that I edited in the displayed log file to correct a
Section.  It looked good but I got credit for 2 VA ( I sorted the log on mults to see this).

I edited the section again and it was fine.  I think it must have had an embedded space
as it appeared ok.

Mark. N2QT

On Nov 23, 2015, at 7:30 AM, barockteer@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

My version of N1MM+ must be clairvoyant! The score summary shows I worked a clean sweep, all 84 sections! That's right, it shows 84 sections in the summary sheet and score window, even though there are currently only 83 sections defined. I'll be darned if I can figure it out.

I checked: All QSOs are SSB mode.

Only thing I can think of is it's ready for the next new section that gets added?!

-Tony, K1KP