Re: giving SK together in CW

VE9AA - Mike

Nobody wants to hear SK in a contest.  It's a waste of time.  N1MM is geared for contesting.

That N1MM+ also does "general logging" is a bonus. (and probably geared more towards the DXpeditioner than the average home user for day to day activities.

If you require a logger that does cutsey prosigns like SK etc. and tracks how many counties you've worked on 20m SSB QRP mobile, then I invite you to try the DX lab suite.  It's apparently very good.

Regards,

Mike VE9AA

---In N1MMLoggerplus@..., <n2ic@...> wrote :

N1MM+ is CONTESTING software. Please tell me what practical use SK has
in contesting ?

73,
Steve, N2IC