Re: WAE frustration when receiving QTCs

Art - VE3UTT / W1AJT

HI Larry,

That does not work.  I am sure Rick is right.  When I tried to stop scrolling with the DI window setup it just went back to scrolling.  So even when I paged up to get to the desired QTCs the DI just went back to the last DI line and kept displaying characters.

We need scrolling on for sure but if there is no real way to stop scrolling on command then, for me at least, I will simply turn on logging and correct after the contest.  With all of the other great stuff in N1MM this should not be a focus  point.

Thanks to all.

Art - VE3UTT
N1MM since 2004