From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 7:44 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] Carriage Return

Rick, Actually, upon further testing, I believe the problem lies in the fact that I'm running Fldigi as my digital interface. If I switch to MMTTY, this program responds seamlessly to N1MM+ commands like {ENTER} and etc. So, the carriage return problem lies in using Fldigi, which I've now notice doesn't work for any {ENTER} commands. Is there a fix for this? Thanks Thomas

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Thomas Rice <no7t.thomas@...> wrote:

Hi Rick, {ENTER}{ENTER} was the answer. Did the trick. Thank you so much 73's my friend Thomas NO7T

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Rick Ellison rellison@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

With the QTC window open Click on setup and then select the RTTY Tab. There is an entry for line spacing. Make sure the box has an entry in it. You should see {ENTER} you can use {ENTERLF} or do 2 double enter like this {ENTER}{ENTER}

73 Rick N2AMG