Re: WAE frustration when receiving QTCs

Rich Seifert

On Nov 16, 2015, at 10:28 AM, W1AJT@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

My 2 cents.  I had similar frustrations trying to edit QTCs or their headers.  For me I would simply like the DI window to stop scrolling.

Interesting. That’s exactly what I *DON’T* want to happen.

When you’re getting clean QTC copy (and I don’t take QTC from weak stations), each QTC scrolls up one line. All I have to do is position my cursor at the right spot (one line above the bottom of the DI screen) and click as each QTC comes in.

I agree if QSB/QRM/etc. causes the print to corrupt in cruddy ways (particularly missing line feeds) all of the problems discussed so far crop up. Yes, there may be a better way to deal with it than the current one, but stopping the scrolling is designing for defeat, rather than optimizing for success.

Rich KE1B