Re: WAE frustration when receiving QTCs

Greg Beam

FWIW, I had allot of troubles with RQTC's. TQTC's seemd OK. I found it easier to just clear the boxes and re-enter from the top. I tried editing a few times, that was a bust. I also lost, for some reason, ~2.5 sets of RQTC's, it simply did not save them, why I do not know.

I was also having trouble with the DI window. I'd click the call or rpt and it would not grab it. It was rota like Gammer Lag, where I was pointing and clicking the mouse, the item seemed to not be there for the app, as if it moved but the screen had not yet updated or something. I don't know how else to describe what was happening. I did notice, that clicking on the end of the QTC line / string was much more reliable than trying to clicking the beginning of the line / string.

I was having similar issues with clicking reports without QTC's. I found it easier / more reliable to simply use the keyboard number pad and enter them manually then {ENTER} for ESM and continue on.

73's
Greg, KI7MT

On 11/16/2015 11:28, W1AJT@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
My 2 cents. I had similar frustrations trying to edit QTCs or their
headers. For me I would simply like the DI window to stop scrolling.
When I click the left (green bar) and it turns to yellow it does stop
scrolling but only for a couple of seconds then immediately goes back to
green. I tried turning off the radio, changing the DI to non-scrolling,
and turning off the sound interface all to no avail, If it stopped
scrolling, I would lose only my time re-entering/fixing QTCs without
impeding the person who sent them. My bad was not turning on MMTTY
logging; instead I tried to time taking screen shots of a scrolling
window to edit them in the log file.

For me just enable the stop scrolling by clicking the left bar until it
is clicked again. I hope that isn't too complex.

Of course, you guys did a magnificent job and it is greatly appreciated
even with this grousing ;-)

73,
Art - VE3UTT / W1AJT