Configuring MMTTY in N1MM+ with FlexRadio 6300

Fred - NA2U

I have followed the instructions below yet I cannot transmit. When I hit transmit the green light on the 6300 turns to red, the digital interface in N1MM+ transmit button turns red, the audio to the headphones goes mute, yet I get no RF output. I can copy RTTY FB. Need help so I can enter WAE RTTY this weekend. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have followed instructions posted on Flex here:

https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio

Search: Configuring N1MM to Use MMTTY with a Flex 6000

73 and thanks,

Fred/NA2U