Re: SO2R Rig Focus

Tom Osborne

If you want to do it in a macro, the {stereoon} {stereooff} maros will do this.

I have  {stereoon} cq * * {stereooff} in my F-1 macro.

With the Dx Doubler, that switches the 2nd radio to both ears when doing the CQ and then the run radio to both ears after the CQ.  73
Tom W7WHY

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 10:27 AM, ve9aa@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Hi Nate,

I am *very* new to SO2R, so this may not answer your question, but I use the backwhack (backslash) key to change focus.

This one >>>    \

Alternately, the pause key will put the RX and TX focus on the same radio

HTH - CU @ 19z fro another slomo session

Mike VE9AA CWOPS # 1347

---In N1MMLoggerplus@..., wrote :

Group,

What is the procedure for assigning another key to handle the left/right radio focus? Something other than CTRL left arrow and CTRL right arrow would be nice.

73,

Nate/N4YDU