Re: QSORDER by K3IT command line flags?

Vasiliy --

I can probably modify  Qsorder to read a configuration section from the N1MM+ ini file  ([qsorder] or something similar) which would override the default startup parameters..  If no section  is found then the program would work as before..   Would this be OK with the N1MM dev team?

73! Vasily K3IT

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 12:41 PM, ve9aa@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Yes I know Gerald.  For the moment , of all the things I have tried, the one and only thing that works is:

Browsing using Windows Explorer, finding QSORDER.EXE and clicking on it.  THAT works, however I am unable to use any flags whatsoever and am stuck at the programs default settings for input devices, length of recordings etc.  At least I know THAT works.

Using Rich's command line prompt method, I can SEE all the recording devices on my computer, but that's where the story ends.

The pgm will not run from the cmd line, nor will it run from a batch file.

Nor will it run making a Windows shortcut and then adding a flag.

Most frustrating, as I had to change my default input device to the external USB sound card for this to work.

If I was in an SSB contest, any of these methods will not work.  I run my mic through the (default) sound card, then onto the SO2R box.

I must be missing something.  Seems like it's a Windows 7 thing more than anything, but I have enabled permissions, run as administrator, tried moving the program to other folders (just in case).

Thanks for any other ideas anyone out there has.

Mike AA