From: Irwin Darack [mailto:idarack@...]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 6:33 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] Garbled SS exchange message

John,

Thanks.

My computer is running Win 10 and this was an upgrade from Win 7.  No other programs were running at the time.

See you tonight.

Irwin

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 'John Bednar' k3ct@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Irwin,

There are USB to COM converters that have unpredictable or uncontrollable latency. Use this article, let us know where the latency is currently set. If necessary, change it to 1ms.

http://knowledge.digi.com/articles/Knowledge_Base_Article/Optimizing-USB-to-serial-port-settings

Describe your computer (CPU speed & type, memory).
Is Windows the native OS?

Were you running any other software on this computer at the same time?

John, K3CT