Could be an internal Winkey buffer issue with the long exchange. If it's reproducible, you might want to contact K1EL.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 11/10/2015 07:13 AM, 'Dave Hachadorian' k6ll.dave@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
That’s exactly where mine was dropping out – between 59 and AZ!
N2IC’s description of Winkey PTT as more like a VOX doesn’t exactly fit
with reality here. Yesterday I made a macro with “1 2” That’s five
spaces between the 1 and the 2, and PTT did not drop out, even with tail
time of zero, which I have been using for a couple of years.
Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

*From:* mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 10, 2015 5:40 AM
*To:* N1MMLoggerplus@...
<mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...>
*Subject:* Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: Winkey PTT momentary dropout

My Winkey was dropping PTT in RUN mode in the middle of my EXCH, between
"65" and "ENY". I'll fiddle with the Winkey settings but I don't
remember ever experiencing that before in a contest.
73, Barry N1EU
On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 8:51 PM, ve3ki@... <mailto:ve3ki@...>
[N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...
<mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...>> wrote:

__

Some things to look for: Did that only happen in run mode, or also
in S&P? Was the dropout perhaps between F5 and F2 in run mode? That
might help pin it down.

---In N1MMLoggerplus@...
<mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...>, <k6ll.dave@...> wrote :

I noticed during SS that my Winkey PTT was momentarily dropping
out when I was sending my exchange. To get around the issue
during the contest, I just turned on VOX. Experimenting with it
today, I see that if I increase the Winkey Tail Time setting to
7, the PTT dropout no longer occurs. That setting had been zero
during the contest. I'll just leave it as 7, but I think
something has changed. My exchange macro is just the usual # U *
59 AZ. N1MM version is 5289.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ