From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 4:44 PM
To: N1MM+
Cc: DM5TI Hartmut
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] More WAE QTC woes

Hi,

doing some on the air testing - RQTC and SQTC seem to work OK.
However, my test partner (DM5TI) and I feel unhappy about the feature that
CTRL-Z IMMEDIATELY logs the QSO (regardless if it's complete or not) and
clears the entry window. We feel this logging should be postponed until the
QTC exchange is complete or cancelled.
When using the {DIGQTCS} macro to send QTCs to a station you already
exchanged the full quota a runtime error occurs - reproducible. It is logged
in my LogError.txt

73 de Goetz DJ3IW