Re: Flex Smart SDR and N1MM+ during CQ WW DX SSB

John Bednar

Kent,

Yes.

You have told the program that you always want the second receiver to be On. It’s trying to make the second receiver active by including the necessary commands when the radio frequency changes. This option was Off initially.

If you are only making use of one receiver slice, you could consider switching to SO1V mode and closing the second slice.

Flex specific SO2V information can be found in the Logger+ manual. Use the Entry Window Help menu to open the manual Index. Select Supported Radios, Flex 6000 Series.

John, K3CT

From: "Kent Olsen kilo6dko@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...>
Date: 10/30/2015 10:16 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...

John

I am using SSDR 1.5.1.152

N1MM+ Was the latest version on that weekend. It has since updated again to 1.0.5264.0. I have confirmed that is still happens in this version.

Thanks

Kent

NC6B

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 2:17 AM, 'John Bednar' k3ct@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Kent,

There was a change in SmartSDR after Dayton for an unmuting report. What version of SmartSDR are you using?

Are you selecting SO1V, SO2V, or SO2R?

Do you have Config, Sub Receiver Always On checked?

Are you using a recent version of Logger+?

John, K3CT