From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 7:33 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] Again WAE QTC option

Wonder oh wonder!!!
The QTC option Strg-Z works again both ways - without knowing the source of the sudden "repair". Just shut down the program and started it again two hours later.

Cu in WAE RTTY - Gerd / DL7VOG

www.dl7vog.de
www.qslnet.de/hk0gu
www.qslnet.de/c6aka
www.qslnet.de/zf2gu

Am 30.10.2015 um 11:11 schrieb Rick Ellison rellison@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:

This will be fixed in the next version. I did not upload my changes for the last build so they will be in the next one..

73 Rick N2AMG