Re: QTC's

Rick Ellison

It will be in a build next week. I did not upload my changes in the last build so they will be in next weeks..

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 4:36 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] QTC's

Can't seem to bring up the SQTC window. I've prepared the log with over 10 QSO's and my last one is with a European contact which was logged. I then hit the ctrl+Z twice, but can only get the RQTC window to activate. Thought hitting it twice was suppost to bring up the SQTC window. Must be something else isn't set. Anybody got some ideas? Thanks Thomas