Re: 1.0.5264

Rick Ellison

What really needs to be tested is on air qso’s passing QTC. The routine was re-written last year after reported problems and I am not able to test on air as both of my radios are off the air right now. Previous to last years test 3 of us on the development team tested sending QTC locally but that fell apart when it came to actual on air testing..

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:22 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: 1.0.5264

Hi all.
3. now is perfectly working as:
{TX} ALSO {PASS TargetComputerName) TU IW1AYD CQ {RX}
On air it looks like:
 ALSO 14086.78 TU IW1AYD CQ
Characters before {PASS xx) doesn't hung anymore the tx the macro since {PASS xx}.

7. CTRL-Z switch in between RXQTC and TXQTC, back and forth. Starting on RXQTC as usual.

8. The sequence of QTC is TXed flawlessy.

What I was experiencing about the TX-RX/QTC windows forms, showed no prettiness, disappeared fully when using an external monitor on the same computer - BTW a laptop 15". Thus it was one of my local faults.
Forcing the right characters ratio, what's the default on external/bigger monitor (20"), all showed up with the original prettiness.

            TU Nick and all others. Great work! All around not only for my poor notes.

                   73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS I will proceed further, testing for WAE RTTY. N1MM+ was and is my only alternative. As QTCs exch. is the core of that great game.