Re: A 'Do Not Work' list for N1MM+...

Jim Brown

Then you don't understand the motivation of many of the little pistols that fill the logs of the big guns. I've been in that position, and still am for virtually all DX contests -- my only motivations are rate, beating last year, and adding band-countries. I have my own personal "do not work" list, made up of big time contesters who won't do others the courtesy of putting their logs on LOTW. Indeed, some won't even send a paper card, or if they do, it costs $5 in postage to get it.

73, Jim K9YC

On Thu,10/22/2015 6:46 AM, drew.vonadasmith@yahoo.com [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

If we are not on LOTW, you don't even want to work us? I wouldn't anticipate much support from the group.