Re: A 'Do Not Work' list for N1MM+...

Jeffrey Embry <jeffrey.embry@...>

And....isn't something like this a detriment to your score?

73,

Jeff
K3OQ

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Cheryl Whitlock cherwhit@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Are you serious? I am afraid you are and it is a very arrogant thing for you to say...

AA4YL

On Oct 22, 2015 7:51 AM, "'K. Hodges' kelectron93@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Guys, I would like to have a function which allows me to keep up with non-LoTW users in major contests.
Perhaps something similar to the 'DUPE' pop-up... which notifies me with a 'NO LoTW' or 'Do Not Work' pop-up as soon as the call is entered. (I assume I would generate, then import, the list myself. I would like a definite pop-up notification; NO color change tip-off please !!! Color-blind !!!)
How difficult would this be; and are there any suggestions how I might begin such a project ??? Off list replies to kelectron*93@*yahoo.com (Remove astericks, please!!!) would be most appreciated and might reduce group e-mail clutter for a potentially limited interest topic... TNX & 73, Kevin WA4GQG

--
Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19oc