From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]

Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 8:56 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: Dx cluster don' t working

On 10/09/2015 04:12 PM, 'James Setzler' jms_k1sd@...
[N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
Same problem here.

I was connected to my local telnet cluster last night as well as
nearly everyday. No problems.

Upgraded to ver 1.0.5245 this morning at login; nothing else was
changed - no changes to settings, firewall, nuttin.
Could Microsoft have done an automatic update overnight ?

N1MM would not connect to
cluster.

Went back to ver 1.0.5241 (which has been working FB): No Joy
connecting to my usual cluster. Went to another cluster I've used:
NADA. Went to a 3rd and it connected. (?)

I've put a call into the two SysOps to see if their nodes are up.
We'll see.
For those having trouble, it would be helpful for the rest of us to know
what clusters you can no longer connect to, and what version of Windows you
are running.

73,
Steve, N2IC

N1MM+ FAQ:
N1MM+ http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Q
N1MM+ uestions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation

Yahoo Groups Links