From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 4:38 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: DIGITAL MACRO {FILE:xxxx}

Hi Salvo,

Thanks for your prompt answer on my problem.
I have both in the FILE macro and in the file name in the C directory the extension .text used. So that's not the problem, I think.
In your example you use the ENTERLF macro, I think because you work with a TNC. I'm using the USB interface, so the ENTERLF macro is of no need. Though, I tried it with the ENTERLF macro, but, as may expected, no difference: still the same error message.

Anyhow, many thanks so far for your help. I will try further ......

73, Ruud, PG1R