Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 9:21 PM
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Testing Telnet spots?

Is there a way to feed a file of "recorded" spots into the Telnet window
for testing?

A local had some issues with erratic CW and other similar things during
the CQP. He was running some fairly extensive filters, for the first
time, and we strongly suspect the Telnet window is why he was having
problems.

We'd like to prove it before SS. Of course, the CQP is now over and the
spot load has dropped dramatically:)

I have a vague recollection of a method for feeding spots from a file
into the Telnet window for testing. Can't find it either in the menus
or the documentation.

Am I imagining things?

==
Doug Smith W9WI