Testing Telnet spots?

Doug Smith W9WI

Is there a way to feed a file of "recorded" spots into the Telnet window for testing?

A local had some issues with erratic CW and other similar things during the CQP. He was running some fairly extensive filters, for the first time, and we strongly suspect the Telnet window is why he was having problems.

We'd like to prove it before SS. Of course, the CQP is now over and the spot load has dropped dramatically:)

I have a vague recollection of a method for feeding spots from a file into the Telnet window for testing. Can't find it either in the menus or the documentation.

Am I imagining things?

==
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View, TN EM66