From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2015 9:55 PM
To: n1mmloggerplus@...
Cc: gofrc@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Duplicate Stations showing up in Available Window

I think this is a bug:

Contest: California QSO Party

Version 1.0.5232.0

OS: Windows 10

I am using Wintelnet 4.21 to receive spots from both the RBN and DX Cluster.  Stations that I have already worked that are spotted on the DX Cluster are showing up occasional in the Available Window.  I note that the duplicate stations that are showing up in the Available Window all include comments.

73,

Bud AA3B