Re: Winkey Sidetone

Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@...>

I apologize for my somewhat churlish response to Drew.  It's just that when you're one of 9 guys trying to help thousands, and you've repeatedly pleaded on the reflector for people to include context with their e-mails, and even provided repeated instructions on where to find the necessary option on Yahoo's web interface, it gets old.

 I suspect this problem reflects a couple of things - the influence of texting, where the software provides the thread, and the use of phones to answer e-mail on the web interface.  I wish Yahoo would just include previous e-mails in the thread by default, and let people turn it off if they must.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at
, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 10/3/2015 9:03 PM, Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

Drew, what on earth is that supposed to tell us?  Without context, it's useless.  If you won't include the previous e-mails in the thread, why should we try to help you?
73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at
, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 10/3/2015 8:46 PM, drew.vonadasmith@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
N1MM Config Ports..etc. Winkey Tab.  Wnkey 2 frame, uncheck Sidetone box.

73,
Drew K3PA