Re: Winkey Sidetone

Chris Plumblee

There is also a "Paddle Only Sidetone" checkbox on the same tab, if memory serves.

You might also try running the K1EL WinKey utility to configure the WinKey USB if you can't get the sidetone to shut off.

Chris WF3C

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 9:37 PM, rclee@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Unchecking Sideto box doesn't shut off the WinkeyUSB sidetone.  It's still there.  Any other ideas?  Or conversely, what file from my old computer can I write over on the new one to pull in all settings?

Thanks, Bob

17433Winkey Sidetone

  • boblee_wb0ubl
    Today at 6:50 PM
    I use and have used a WinkeyUSB to key my FT-5k for a couple years now without issue.

    I upgraded my computer and did a fresh install of N1MM+.  Now, whenever I hand key and N1MM+ is running, I hear the keyer sidetone that is generated inside the keyer.  I can't for the life of me find what setting I've messed up so that the keyer is silent.

    Thanks Bob W0GXA

--
Chris Plumblee
407.494.5155