Re: Winkey Sidetone

Bob W0GXA

Unchecking Sideto box doesn't shut off the WinkeyUSB sidetone.  It's still there.  Any other ideas?  Or conversely, what file from my old computer can I write over on the new one to pull in all settings?

Thanks, Bob

17433Winkey Sidetone

  • boblee_wb0ubl
    Today at 6:50 PM
    I use and have used a WinkeyUSB to key my FT-5k for a couple years now without issue.

    I upgraded my computer and did a fresh install of N1MM+.  Now, whenever I hand key and N1MM+ is running, I hear the keyer sidetone that is generated inside the keyer.  I can't for the life of me find what setting I've messed up so that the keyer is silent.

    Thanks Bob W0GXA