From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 1:59 PM
To: n1mmloggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Fldigi not performing {ENTER} macro

I have a HP Pavilion PC with Windows8 and a Rigblaster Advantage interface.
MMVARI and MMTTY has been running OK.
I have installed FLDIGI and it sends and receives PSK31 and RTTY .
But using {ENTER} in any of the macros does not perform the desired function.
If I entered {TX}{ENTER}ABC{ENTER}DEF{ENTER}GHI(RX} I get "ABCDEFGHI"
displayed in the receive window.
I expect to see:
ABC
DEF
GHI
In addition, If I turn on the TX and type in the letters with the enter key pressed between
each set of letters the Transmit buffer shows:
ABC
DEF
GHI
But the receive panel shows:
ABCDEFGHI

I use the exact same macros with MMVARI and MMTTY and they work fine.

I tried two versions of FLDIGI and they do the same thing.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Jim, K2KIB