Re: Voice Keying to FTDX5K MP

Steve London

Did you set up your USB codec correctly in Config->Use Logger+ Audio and Config->Logger+ Audio Setup ? Don't forget to check the "Internal Radio Codec" checkbox.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 09/29/2015 01:44 PM, richardpowell@comcast.net [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
Setting Up for CQWW-SSB

I am looking for some help in setting up voice keying from N1MM+ (latest
version) to my new FTDX5K MP via the Yaesu SCU-17 USB Interface.

I have all my WAV files in the proper directory, set up all the
configurations, etc and have read and re-read the documentation.Checked
and re-checked all my settings. Audio set to the UBS codec of the
SCU-17, etc.

N1MM+ works flawlessly with my Function Key definitions in CW (via USB
WinKey), FSK RTTY and PSK.

When I press any of the SSB Function keys no WAVs transmitted from the
rig. Reading a suggestion, I did record a CQ voice file on the FH2
remote and then set up an experimental CQ F key as follows:

F1 CQ,{CAT1ASCPB01;} With the FTDX5K in Break-in the sound file is sent
just fine from the F1 function key in N1MM+.

I could live with the 5 FH2 keys, but would like the flexibility of the
regular Run and S&P keys in N1MM+.

I know must be missing something to get WAVs from the PC to the rig and
to transmit. I would greatly appreciate anysuggestions/help...

73,

Dick WK1J

Yankee Clipper Contest Club