Re: RTTY [1 Attachment]

Rick Ellison

You minimized the digital window. When the window is minimized it goes and sits in the taskbar with the main N1MM icon. It is this was for most of the N1MM windows..

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 12:34 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] RTTY [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Joe included below]

ahh not hidden, but what was in the toolbar looked like the opening splash screen logo thing so ignored it when I clicked on it the text window appeared huh,,,  Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 9/29/2015 11:27 AM, 'Larry' w6nws@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

It's probably hidden behind the entry window. Several of us ran into that
lately. For me, it was smaller than it used to be. Moving the entry window
make make it visible.  You might be able to find it in the toolbar at the
bottom of the Window assuming you use that sort of thing.

73, Larry  W6NWS