Re: DIGITAL MACRO {FILE:xxxx}

Rick Ellison

Hi Frank..

I was able to check the working of this and it is working correctly..

I created a text file called Hi.txt in my C:\ in this file I added

Equipment here is IC706MK2G – 40Watts

Carolina Windom at 40’

WX here nice and 70deg.

Then is one of my Digital  macro’s I added {file:c:\Hi.txt}

Upon clicking that macro the text file was sent..

73 Rick N2AMG