From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 3:13 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] FLDIGI window lock up

I was setting up for CQWWRTTY and downloaded the latest version of MM+.  I previously used the FLDIGI engine in other contest, when MM+ started it opened with the MMTTY engine.  I changed the interface to FLDIGI, the waterfall came up and wouldn't start, just the spinning circle.  Went thru a series of restarts and setup checks.  Once the FLdigi engine started, but after one transmission it locked up.  I can't breakout of the cycle of when the FLdigi window opens it just spins and doesn't start until I try to close it and then MM+ shuts down.  So I can;t even change to the MMTTY engine.

The stand alone version of FLDIGI works without a problem.

73, George
W2GS