From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 3:18 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] N1MM+ MMVARI - TS-990S

Hi All,
         Attempting to connect N1MM+ to TS990S and unable to succeed.

The connection works fine in Logger32 but with the same data entered in N1MM+ the radio won't connect and i get the message that ''COM3 is in use by another program''.

The only program using COM3 is Logger32 and if that is not running then the N1MM+ connection should work. Is that correct?

N1MM+ (MMVARI) transmits and receives fine but of course there is no correct frequency display and for that reason qso's can't be logged.

I seem to be missing something. Any advice please from a TS990 owner?

Thank you,

--

Kindest regards, Charles

MØOXO QSL Manager Service

Charles Wilmott (MØOXO)
60 Church Hill,
Royston, Barnsley,
South Yorkshire, S71 4NG
England, United Kingdom

Tel       +44 7900 500775
SKYPE charleszyz     (Please send your Callsign and request contact)