Re: Automatic update > everything is now lost, gone!

Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@...>

Bengt, please be patient.  I have 69 QSOs from your SAC log, in the Do not Use or Erase database you sent me, plus 14 of your transaction logs to recover, each of which must be loaded into a separate database.  This just takes time.

Please remember, this is a direct result of your error in using the Do Not Use or Erase database to log QSOs for some 10 months. and 15 contests.

I am sending you a database containing your SAC log by direct e-mail.  The rest will follow.
73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at
, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 9/20/2015 3:09 PM, sm6fud@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

Sent you the zip file, Pete.

Starting up NL+ after comp been turned off and on again some few hours later my complete log of SAC is totally gone. NL+ again told me to fill in my stats and make a new database. Tiresome as it is I went for it. Still no old logs. Hence no SAC result from this weekend big scenario to send in for participating...

I'm out of this for now...

73 - Bengt SM6FUD