Available. Column order

Vytenis LY5T

Hi.

This is just an idea which may be correct or not.
Currently Available window column order is fixed "Call, Freq, Dir, Mode, Mult?, S/N, Time, Spotter, Grid". To my understanding it is better to move Time forward somewhere to after Dir. I don't find myself looking into columns after Dir, except for Time. Mult? has low importance because there is color coding. S/N for SSB contest has no meaning at all and for CW I do not use it too. Sure, I can make window wider to accommodate Time, but then window takes almost 1/6 of my Monitor.
Perhaps it is matter of discussion. Do you guys find column "Time" more important than Mode, Mult? and S/N  too? Sometimes I sort spots by arrival time.

Vytenis
ly5t