Start from scratch on config

Dave Hachadorian

I just installed NL+, and I started from scratch on setting up all the config tabs. There's no easy way to port over all that stuff, right? It's been a long time since I messed with all that, but it all seems to be working so far. Got it set up for so2r sending cw and rtty. Winkeyer works for cw and all mode ptt. LPT A/B signal works.

If I exit the program and restart, MMTTY com ports come up correctly. If I reboot the computer, both MMTTY's come up com 4 - not a big deal.

I tried one time to convert my 6000 QSO W1AW/7 general log database, but it did not convert properly, and I got stuck in an endless loop, where I couldn't even open NL+. I finally had to delete NL+ and reinstall. I hope that doesn't happen again, and force me to re-enter all the station data and config info.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ