Re: QTCs listed but unavailable

Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@...>

Al, to double-check, do you have the {LOG} macro in any of your SSB stored messages?  How about CW?
73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at
, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 9/13/2015 8:43 AM, Al - N1API n1api@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

I reported a QTC Bug in the CW contest and it was not addressed.  I reported it yesterday for the SSB contest.  Basically your total QTCs that you can send will be one less than your total QSO's.  This may be the issue you are seeing.

Simply if you make 11 QSOs and send 10 QTCs to the first station you contacted, you are unable to go back to QSOs 2 through 11 and send one QTC.

The RED QTC information line in the log window will tell you you have one QTC available but entering CTRL-Z with any call you previously worked you will not be able to generate one QTC.

-73-

Al - N1API

Friends,

I suspect this is some misunderstanding of mine, but...

I notice in WAE that I have QTCs left..., for example, 0 sent/3 left to exch/3 total QTC available, but if I enter a station (who I have not sent 10 to yet) and CTRL-Z, the QTC screen does not come up and the QSO is wiped. Why are my 3 not available. (Yes, I know that one or more could be with that same station, but that is not the case...) I have seen this a lot when I only have 1, 2 or 3 QTCs available.

73,
Drew K3PA